Advertisements

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie is the latest Barcelona target - report

Now personally I don't REALLY mind rumours. Sure they are annoying, but some of them are interesting to here. However something I really hate is rumours from Goal.com. Now I never really was a fan of Goal.com. Ever. But they seem to come up with more headlines to do with football around the world than I have ever seen from any of the other sporting sites. It is absolutely amazing. You go to other sites and they do not release any information till it is actually public. Nonetheless I have found an article on Goal.com regarding an Arsenal player linked to Barcelona. This time it is not the inevitable Cesc Fabregas being linked back to the Catalonia Giants. This story is really bizarre, but with millions of monthly readers on that site I could not help but post it. Besides I have not posted any Arsenal news in quite a while so this was just a covering up that little gap. Hopefully there will be better news as Arsenal take on Blackburn at Ewood Park. Be sure to stay on arsenalblogspot.blogspot.com for more information and highlights on that story. If you would like to view the Robin van Persie story then click on the following link,

No comments:

Post a Comment