Advertisements

Sunday, May 30, 2010

REALLY SORRY PEOPLE!

I am really sorry readers I have had exams and I just could not update the blog on a regular basis. In fact I could not update the blog at all. So I am sorry to those readers who were actually interested. I will continue this blog but less frequently. Before I was doing it very regularly. My last post was back when Arsenal lost to Blackburn at Ewood Park. Alot has happened since then and it would be ridiculous to try and cover EVERYTHING that has passed to do with Arsenal. Major news as you may all know is that Marouane Chamakh completed his free transfer to Arsenal from Champions League rivals Bordeaux. He is reportedly on a 50,000 pounds a week contract.

Another HUGE saga taking place is the Fabregas saga. Now everyone knows that Barcelona want to be the best team. And now the way they want to get Fabregas has been mainly through the media. They have not formally approached Arsenal yet. Arsenal are very very keen to hold onto Fabregas. Fabregas himself wanted to leave and as he is always surrounded by the Catalonian players at the Spanish National team's training camp, his decision to leave gets stronger by the day. This was until he sat down and talked to Wenger about it. He said it was 'the best conversation I have ever had with someone about my life'. Now only those two know what actually happened between them. But whatever did happen Wenger's words of wisdom have convinced Fabregas to stay put at Arsenal for the time being. He also said that Wenger will be taking care of the transfer deals between Arsenal and Barcelona.

Please keep in touch for more news and I will hopefully continue to run this blog. Thank you for your support people,

admin

No comments:

Post a Comment